Last Updated on
If you need a quick healthy pizza fix, this will be your new go to recipe!
Saute whatever veggies you like in avocado oil, season with Italian seasoning, grate a little parm over the top and chow in about 20 minutes!
Picky family members? No problem, put the base ingredients everyone loves into your large skillet, and use one or more smaller pans to saute the others separate. Everybody stays happy 🙂Keto Pizza Stir Fry
Keto Pizza Stir Fry
- 2 TBS Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup onion, also peppers if you like
- 1 clove garlic or more to taste
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced any kind or assorted
- 1 can black olives, green, and or kalamata to taste
- 1 pkg turkey pepperoni uncured or pepperoni seasoning if vegan
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning or to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil to drizzle after cooking is done
- 1/2 TBS grated Parmesan
- Over medium high heat fry onions in avocado oil, clean and let garlic sit 5 minutes to build it’s health benefits up.
- Mince garlic and saute along with the onions. If using any peppers this would be a good point to add those in also some diced fresh tomato would fit in here too.
- When onions start to brown, reduce heat and stir in mushrooms.
- Add olives and Italian seasoning, stirring as you go.
- Separate and add in the pepperoni or pepperoni seasoning, stirring to saute and dissipate moisture from the mushrooms.
- Serve in bowls, drizzle with olive oil, you can add a sprinkling of Italian seasoning to the top, then grate the Parmesan over it all and you are ready to eat. Easy, satisfying and a quick throw together meal.
- 6 carbs in 1 medium green pepper, 1 cup white mushrooms 2.3 carbs, 1 net carb in 5 large black olives – notes to keep in mind when keeping carbs low.