This organic broccoli ginger smoothie gives you all of the health benefits of broccoli and increases the myrosinase & sulforaphane by adding the mustard seeds to the mix.
If the amount of fat in the smoothie makes you nervous, don’t fret over it at all. Your body needs a lot of healthy fats every day and this is a great way for you to train your body to burn fat instead of sugar. Burning fat instead of sugar is your body’s preferred fuel. This is also the best way for you to stay fit and healthy.
A great start to your seven veggies per day! Use organic ingredients and share your thoughts below…
High fat, low card, low protein promotes ketosis.Numbers above are based on burning approx. 2300 calories per day.
Organic Broccoli Ginger Smoothie
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp broccoli sprout powder
- 2 droppers vanilla stevia
- 1 tbsp flax seads soaked, no need to drain
- 1 tbsp chia seeds soaked, no need to drain
- 1 tsp mustard seeds can substitute arugula
- 1 inch ginger root or 2 for stronger ginger taste
- 1 tsp psyllium if too thick do 1/2 tsp
- 1 ea avocado
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp cocoa butter
- 1/2 tsp monk fruit powder 80% is what I use
- 1 tsp cinnamon optional, but also good!
- blend for about 1 minute and pour over ice, can be split into 2 servings