Last Updated on
Time can get away from me nearly everyday. I am sure your days are busy too. So in order to get back some time each day and rather than having to pull out a bunch of different ingredients everyday to make your smoothie, it makes the most sense to do a weeks worth at a time. People do it for suppers, prepping a whole months worth of dinners on the weekend and freezing for fast dump and done food.
And with the spirit of that batch processing let’s get started!
You will need some containers. I used my ghee jars I have been saving. You will need 6-7 if you don’t need a soak jar, or 12-14, half for dry ingredients and half for soak ingredients, if you do.
Stacy's Smoothie Base Recipe
- 2 tbsp collagen powder grass fed
- 1/2 tsp diatomaceous earth
- 3.3 g OPC
- 1 tsp organic matcha green tea powder
- 3 discs cocoa butter
- 1 tbsp baobab fruit powder
- 1 tsp Super 7 Mushroom Powder
- 1 tsp L-Glutimine
- 1 tsp Fo-Ti Root Powder
- 1/3 tsp Ashwaganda
- 1/4 tsp Amla
- 1/4 tsp Luo Han Guo Extract 80%
- 1 pinch Pau D'arco
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Add each measured ingredient in 1/2 of your jars up to Pau D'arco. Then the second set up jars are for soaking Pau D'arco and seeds.